Montag, 9. September 2013

Skissedilla Sketch #224

Hallo zusammen!

Heute möchte ich euch schnell ein Layout zeigen,welches ich für den aktuellen Skissedilla Sketch gewerkelt habe. Ich habe erstaunlich wenig Embellishment und dafür viiiiiel Papier verwendet. Sollte ich öfter tun ;) 

Hello there,

today I would like to show you my layout for the Skissedilla Sketch. I used more paper and less embellishment than usual. *I like*. I should do this more often, I think ;)



Material
PP: Crate Paper (The Pier), Studio Calico (Sundrifter), Webster´s Pages (candy hearts), Elle´s Studio (Saltwater), Echo Park (Here&Now)
Embellishment: Twine
Others: Mr. Hueys (Overdue), Gesso, Archival Ink
Stamps: Smash (2011), Theresa Collins (Family Stories)

Kommentare:

  1. thats an amazing take from the sketch!!! love your page :)
    thanks for playing with us at skissedilla ;)
    bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the background you used stencils on. All of it is just perfect together.
    Thank you for participating in Skissedilla. :)
    Hugs from Ragnhild.

    AntwortenLöschen